Thermostatic Expansion Valve TCCE Series
TCCE thermostatic expansion valve is used to regulate refrigerant flow into the evaporator, especially in applications such as residential air conditioning systems, split systems, roof top units, heat pumps, light commercial air conditioning systems, and chillers.
- Applicable Refrigerants: R407C, R410A, R134a, R404A, R507, R290, and R32
- Max. Bulb Temperature: R407C: 100°C
- R410A: 75°C
- Max. Valve Body Temperature: 110°C
- Max. Operating Pressure: 4.6 MPa
- Max. Test Pressure: 4.7 MPa
- Options For Connections: ODF(3/8, 1/2, 5/8), ODM, etc.
- Equalization: 1/4 in. (ODF)
- 1/8 in. (ODF/ODM)
- Capillary Tube: 1.5 mm
- Compact size - hermetic design;
- Versions with and without check valve;
- Product with BP function or special installation, please contact our sales;
- Various installation modes (Flare, Solder, MIO, ORFS)